When we talk about racism and discrimination you can that it’s almost all over the world, no country in this world is totally racism-free.
What is racism?
Racism is basically judging people by their race, caste and color thinking that they are better than them and have higher standards just because they were born in a better race or with fairer color they are better than them.
Is it so bad?
Now that you have asked that it is very bad, imagine a whole race of people In a country going against you wherever you go are considered as small, poor, thief and many more names.
Can it kill someone?
Yes, there’s been many Incident when people have killed people, made them slaves and all of that just because of their race and cast.
Back in the old time’s people used to kill some people and beat them till they die in public without worrying about any law.
The most racists countries in this world
America is the most racist country and the country that’s the most on TV because of the racism that goes into their country.
There was a huge history as you all know that back people used to be slaves and treated nothing more than just some low life’s.
And they were publicly auctioned in many places like some things and never has the right to have anything for them or a better life because of their race and color.
Americans were never good to other brown people too, they had a lot of conspiracies against the Indians that they should not get jobs and stay in their countries many were treated, bullied and thrown out from white people group.
But the black people were the ones who were getting the most racism and they are still the ones who are judged by their color in America.
China does have their racism in their own way, in China, there are Han Chinese race which is almost 92% of the population and the rest 8% are other ethnic minorities.
It all started when the Chinese government in the 80’s offered the Foreigner or the African people scholarship, which made the Chinese citizens super mad and furious and they started Anti-African protest all over china.
They tried different methods like removing the black people pics in the movie posters, to show their stand against African people.
Argentina is using racism on another level as they call the Negro which is a Spanish word for black people they used it as black people, poor people, and labors yes talk about getting the racism into whole another level.
They literally mixed race with their class and started judging them by that and yes, it is the reason why black people get mad when you call them nigga or Negro.
And it’s not just their people their president the leader of their country Cristina Fernández en 2015 met the Chinese investors for some official stuff and later on, she tweeted a racist tweet making fun of the Chinese accent and the way Chinese investors said some words.
The country that doesn’t let you have dual citizenship is pretty much a very racist country.
There was a time when Japanese people placed a huge banner in their soccer stadium that said Japanese only!.
Talk about being racists on the national television they didn’t respect anyone who was half Japanese or not Japanese.
The racism went into another level when in 2015 Ariana Miyamoto became the first half-black Japanese girl to win and given the title of Miss Japan, people criticized this a lot Saying only pure Japanese have the right to represent our country.
Australia in time treated people just like the Britishers like others are not humans and just some kind of slaves and dogs and don’t have the right to stand in the same spot as they do.
They killed people of other races and made them so labor and slaver forcefully until 1975 when they passed the nondiscrimination act, but that doesn’t solve the problem.
Australia has a huge grudge against the Asians student population in their countries,
They bully them to beat them and many times Indians have been killed or beaten to death and that gotten the term of ‘curry bashing’ as the Indians are known for spices and curry.
It has gotten so out of hand that the Indian government sent an advisory team in 2010 to Melbourne to check for the Indian people going and living there.…